Monday, November 7, 2011

How is is November?

Unintentionally it seems as if I've taken a bit of a blogging-hiatus. I haven't been overly busy, nothing huge has happened in my life nor have I been out of internet/had a broken computer or anything like that. I guess you can say that I've just been enjoying my life away from the computer. Working, tutoring and spending quality time with my little family has been enough for me and I can't say that I'm not happy about it.

We rode our bikes to dinner and enjoyed beers at our new patio table. I've found my all-time favorite drink from The Bucks and Ollie and I spent Halloween at the beach. Nothing says October 31st like sand and sun!


We've been slowly making more updates to our house and I love every one of them. I went to IKEA and got us new bedding and made some custom art for over the bed. We also got custom artwork done by Jeff's talented cousin to hang in the dining room.


We went bowling on a Saturday afternoon, put together a lawn mower together and tried new recipes (all of which have been a success). I started making a Christmas gift list because I'm trying to go all handmade this year and I successfully made some of my first items on said-list. Who doesn't need a key fob, right? Mine coordinates lovely with the inside of my clutch!


Now that it's November (which, by the way, how did that come so quick?) I've started thinking about decorating for the Holidays already. I've been adding to our Christmas decor slowly but surely and every time I walk past the craft room and see all the red and green I get excited about winter. That plus  cuddling under blankets with spiked hot chocolate and a movie with my favorite man when it rains. (Because rain= winter here, in case you didn't know) 



This might be the most content I've been with life in a while. 
And that makes my heart soar. 

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Mingle Monday! Just LOVE Ikea...and I love when others do too! =)

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. here from MM too. I really like the wreath holiday decor. I've been thinking of that too. Kinda sad my mind skips right over thanksgiving, but I know I won't have time to do both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Meg's Mingle Monday and I like your blog! I like the key fobs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here through Mingle Monday. So jealous that you spent Halloween at the beach! That sounds like a perfect way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga