Thursday, October 25, 2012

Currently [v3]

Basically this is a post for a few things that didn't deserve their own post but I had to share them with you anyways. I am currently loving.... 

>>> Starbucks Iced Americanos. I don't know why I never ordered one before but ever since, I just can't seem to get anything else. And since it doesn't quite feel like fall around these parts in sunny San Diego, I can go for something iced still. But believe me, when those red cups come out I'll sure be making a switch.


>>> OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know It. I think it's the perfect fall color without being overly dark. It's a brownish purple with a little sparkle to it and the formula is fantastic. Two coats gets great coverage and they haven't chipped yet which is awesome for my nail-polish-hating nails.


>>> These amazing apple crisps. I made my first batch the other afternoon using a single apple. But silly me, who was I kidding. I gobbled them up that same night and had to make a larger batch again the next day. They're super simple and bake for long enough to make your house smell like apple pie without all the effort.

>>> TheKnotDOTcom. Seriously it's been my best friend since getting engaged and I'm constantly finding new tools and ideas and endless amounts of inspiration from that site. I highly recommend any bride-to-be to check out all that it has to offer. For example, my most recent use has been related to our guest list. I made an excel file with everyone invited, imported it to the website and have been able to track our online-RSVPs as well as easily create seating plans with an interactive screen to show table placements and such. It's been awesome for this DIY/OCD bride like me.

So tell me, what are you loving this month? Anything you think I'd love too?

2 comments:

  1. The apple crisps look good! I cannot bake pies at all so I'll try those instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i totally want a mandolin to make those apple chips now, they look super yummy and would make a great snack

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga