Monday, December 3, 2012

Book of Lists: v1

I decided about a month ago to start participating in the Book of Lists project. 
And about a month ago I was supposed to pick out a little notebook of sorts, something to call mine, something to decorate all cute and fill with lists (if that wasn't obvious) and I was supposed to blog about said-notebook.

And well, it's taken me that long to get things together around here. 


Life has just quite frankly gotten in the way, until today. Thanks to Keri for her tweet this morning because it knocked some sense into me that today is in fact December 3rd which means List #1.


 December 3, 2012: Wish List



Also, if you've never used these pens before you need to go get them now! Super fine tip, won't bleed, pretty colors. An office-supply-lover's dream. 


Next month's topic: Looking Forward
I'm playing along with the guidance of Kathleen from Kapachino. You should too!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! Your lettering is gorgeous. And now I think I need to pick up some of those pens…oh, dear…

    :)

    I hope you get everything on your list! I love that you chose both big things and little things. The perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that! I am always looking for good pens {I'm kind of a pen snob} and those sound amazing! Love this idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I NEED those pens. I love them. I am such an office supply junkie and I don't even care!
    2. I love the idea of having a notebook for lists. I make so many lists on scrap papers, etc and sometimes I lose them... Also, an excuse to buy ANOTHER note pad!!
    3. You are going to have a beautiful wedding! It is getting so close!!
    4. I could use a venti coffee too- actually a venti non-fat no whip mocha to be precise. If we lived closer we could check that off the list together... someday maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your handwriting and the lettering is amazing! Thanks for the tip on the pens too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga