Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Finish This v3

1. A typical day in my life… usually includes a full day on campus filling my brain to the max, sometimes accompanied by some lab time in the afternoons and always with hours of studying in the evenings. Also thrown in are occasional walks with the pup, catching up with J over dinner and hopefully showering before crashing in bed. All of this is typical for a weekday, weekends are just full of studying. Ahh the joys of being a first year medical student, right?

2. You'll never see me… without my iPhone, water bottle and some form of chap-stick. Otherwise I'll try anything once, go anywhere once, etc. I'd like to say I'm open to most things. 

3. It's really unattractive when a guy… picks fights, is controlling and/or thinks too highly of himself. 

4. If I could buy one thing right now, it would be… a new wardrobe which would hopefully include some new jeans, a handful of adult-style tops (I'm trying to get rid of all the shirts I still have from high school) and some new fashionable pieces to wear on the beach in Mexico next month. 

5. I have high expectations for… the coming year. I feel like things are finally rolling for me in every aspect of my life and can't wait to kick butt in 2014!

Previous posts here: 

Linking up with these ladies (Nicole @ Three 31, Lisa @ The Coastal Chicsterand Becky @ The Java Mama, Jen @ The Arizona Russumsfor Finish This. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga