Friday, February 20, 2015

Five on Friday v7

Today I'm linking up with Christina from Carolina Charm for "Five on Friday" 
Check out the link up below.
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
[one] We're expecting anywhere from 9 to 18 inches of snow between now and Monday which will make this weekend an adventure. Hopefully it's less than that because blizzards are never fun but it wouldn't be too bad to have a good excuse to say in for at least a little while. I'm thankful that this storm is happening on the weekend when we don't have anywhere we HAVE to be but it would be nice to have some fun this weekend too. Let's see what mother nature has up her sleeve I guess. 

[two] I may or may not chop my hair some time soon. Thanks to breastfeeding my hair is thinner and falling out in clumps and I'm thinking it's in need of a change. Not that I actually take the time to fix it that often but when I do it makes me sad that my pregnant, thick, awesome hair is no longer. The reason I haven't bit the bullet yet is because I'm not sure if a new style/shorter do will actually help anyways. 
[three] Last night we took Mark and Ollie on a walk and for the first time ever we didn't take the car seat! On a whim we wondered if he was big enough to just sit in the stroller and low-and-behold he was. So we bundled him up in his bear suit (that he's normally too hot-bodied to wear), strapped him in and he loved it. He's always been wide-eyed and curious so being able to see everything was a great thing for him. I can't wait to do it again.

[four] Wednesday I got the chance to have some girl time and it was much, much needed. My group of med school ladies and I went out for wine and apps at a little wine bar in town followed by an afternoon showing of 50 Shades. It definitely wasn't my type of movie but it was my type of activity. Good friends, tasty treats and a few hours of relaxation was exactly what I needed. We said we would try to do it more often and I sure hope that happens. 
[five] Mark is in the "everything goes in my mouth stage" and it's quite funny sometimes. He's been chewing on his fingers and toys for a little while but now it's absolutely everything. The list of things to chew now includes his feet when he's sitting up, book pages while we're reading before bed and phones when we're taking selfies. He's growing and changing in rapid speed lately and it's so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga