Monday, July 13, 2015

July Goals

We're back from our vacation which was exactly what we needed after the last few months of intense scheduling and board studying. I realize it's half-way through the month and I'm just now getting these posted but I've had this post in draft since the beginning of the month so at least that's something. Stick around for Napa recaps soon!

June's Recap
[+] move my winter clothes out and my summer clothes into my closet. Done and done! Had to buy a new big storage bin since my two smaller ones now contain Mark's tiny clothes and my maternity clothes but either way, done!

[+] do at least 88 Qbank questions for boards every day. Yes and no. I would always get this many, and often times double this number, on the days that I studied. But there were more days this month that I didn't study than I originally planned. 

[+] be more intentional about my time. I'd like to say that I did this but I know this is something I always have to be conscious about. 

[+] see the sun every day. Big fat fail. There were definitely days I didn't get outside. Study days and 7+ hour test days will do that do you. 

[+] stick to Whole30 for the month. I didn't "stick to it" 100% but I'm extremely happy with what I was able to do, had a few cheats and finished out the month. Plus I'm back to my pre-baby weight and feeling great and that's all that matters. 

July's Goals
[+] take Mark on lots of adventures. I'm picturing at least one zoo trip (have to decide which one to go to), pool days, play dates, some shopping and who knows what else will pop up. Freedom feels good!

[+] make sure I'm drinking enough water every day. I was so good about it for so long being pregnant and breastfeeding but I've definitely fallen off the wagon with my water intake. 

[+] book and go on our day date to the spa for a couples massage and dinner/lunch after with my hubs. Its been a crazy last few months and we both deserve some pampering. Not to mention some adult time while the grandmas love on our boy for the day. 

[+] get fitted for and buy a new, good quality bra. Post pregnancy and nursing combined with my cheap attitude about buying things like this have me in desperate need. 

[+] finish a few projects around the house. On the list is the new towel hooks for the upstairs bathrooms, new artwork for the master bedroom and rearranging some furniture once our roommate moves out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga