Monday, June 27, 2011

My Week In Phone Pics

This past week J bought me my new phone, a T-Mobile MyTouch, as a combination graduation and anniversary gift. The camera on it is so much better than on my crappy blackberry and since it was empty I've been trying to fill it up with pictures. And lucky for you, I've decided to show you some of said pictures.

*Disclaimer*
I know there are many people around here that do "weekly photo updates" and have places to link up to but quite frankly, I don't remember specifically who hosts them, what days they post, or where to find them. (If you do know, please tell me so I can link up with them and participate.)

But for now, here was my week/weekend...

+ The first picture ever taken with my phone. The lovely view of Costco on the way home from the phone store.

+ All dressed up and ready for my interview for a student assistant position at an Orthopedic surgeon's office. Fingers crossed I hear back from them soon.

+ Saw someone driving with an animal carrier on top of their car. On closer inspection I realized there was a rabbit inside the crate. I personally thought it was mean to strap the bunny on top of the car like that.

+ Peanut butter and honey sandwiches may be delicious but they are a hot, sticky mess if you make them with toast. Picture the peanut butter melting, combining with honey and being literally everywhere.

+ Caterpillar on the fence by my parking spot one afternoon. Isn't it absolutely amazing that there are things like that in nature with that much intricate detail?

+ Ollie with his friends Layla and Nitro at the park. We've been spending a lot of time up there lately now that the evenings are staying so nice out.

+ What a cutie wearing my free SDSU baseball hat. He just stood there with it on his big head.

+ Last night Marley and Me was playing on tv and obviously I had to watch it even though I've seen it before. I hadn't seen it since we got our fur baby so it made it that much more special. He even watched the tv at times and cuddled with me when I cried at the ending.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit in the second pic...and good luck with getting the job! I love that pick of your pup watching Marley and Me. It was a cute movie, but I can't watch it again...too sad for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga