Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Finish This v5

1. I will never outgrow... my love for candy and fluffy, furry socks. I have a pretty bad sweet tooth at times and love all types of sweet treats, especially in candy form. I also always have cold feet so if I'm home in the winter I love pulling on a pair of warm socks that would never fit inside my shoes.

2. I splurge on... good food and that's about it. Ha. I don't wear expensive make-up, I try to find my clothes on the clearance rack and I search for coupons for every day necessities. I'm sure there will come a day where there's something I spend more money on but for now I think it's better this way.

3. My worst habit is... feeling like I need to control everything. I've always been an A-type personality and sometimes it's really hard for me to let someone else handle something or to just roll with the punches when things go awry. It's definitely something I know about myself and I try and make a conscious effort to quench it when the thoughts of "no, you're doing it the wrong way!!!" start popping into my head.

4. My passport represents... vacations to beaches with my family and our fantastic Ireland Honeymoon. I've been out of the country approximately half a dozen times and I love each and every trip and all the memories. I can't wait to add another stamp to the book at the end of the month!

5. My most ridiculous fear is... horses. And for absolutely no reason at all. J thinks it's hilarious (and probably annoying too) but I won't walk near them, I hate the noises they make and have no intention of ever riding one. I was never bucked off one or had any similar trauma related to them, I just do not like them.

6. My favorite thing to give is... homemade desserts. Whether it's a random treat for no reason or homemade cakes on birthdays I love being in the kitchen with someone specific in mind. This might have something to do with having a husband who is pleased through his stomach and/or my love of sweet things too but regardless. I love being able to say, "here, I made these [cookies/brownies/etc] for you".

Previous posts here: 

Linking up with these ladies (Nicole @ Three 31, Lisa @ The Coastal Chicsterand Becky @ The Java Mama, Jen @ The Arizona Russumsfor Finish This. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga