Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Currently [v9]

Reading: nothing. Well at least nothing fun. If you count pathology notes and FirstAid for Step 1 then I'm reading plenty. I'd love to pull out an easy quick read that I enjoy but for right now, aint nobody got time for that!

Wathcing: lectures upon lectures upon lectures. I'm spending my spring break making up some material I missed while on maternity leave in September which means instead of sitting in class learning (or better yet, sitting on the beach somewhere drinking something yummy) I'm at my desk.

Listening: see watching above. But also lots of music throughout the day. We're making a bigger effort to keep the TV off and putting on music instead and focusing on each other. Whether it's Disney tunes to dance around the kitchen with the babe to, country jams to have playing in the background during dinner or some classic James Taylor when I'm feeding Mark, all the extra music makes me happy.
Loving: the warmer weather we've been having lately. Yesterday we took the babe and O-dog on a walk to the park in our neighborhood and put Mark in the swing for the first time. He was smiling ear to ear the whole time and I can't wait to make it a habit to get out there more as the summer approaches. Also dinners on the patio, warm evenings hanging out in the cul-de-sac, shorts and sandals. Come on spring, I'm ready for ya!

Hating: surprisingly nothing at the moment. Sure this isn't exactly how I would like to be spending my spring break but really it's not that bad. I get to see my baby each day, I'm crossing things off my to-do list and I'm getting enough sleep. Really life is good right now.

Drinking: coffee. I found K-cups that are from Starbucks and they're cinnamon dolce flavored and just heavenly! I seriously don't know why they would even sell them because they're just as good as the ones from the store but a box of 12 costs less than two lattes would. They're my new favorite and I'm obsessed.

Wearing: yoga pants, a nursing tank and a sweatshirt that dates back to middle school. Yes seriously. How this thing is still in one piece and how it's made it between all the moves over the years I couldn't tell you. But I'm making myself listen to one more lecture before taking a break to shower and so here I sit in all my fashionista glory!

Needing: a shower. A manicure. Some free time. A glass of water. More diapers for the babe. To finish making green bean puree. A hug from my hubs.

Feeling: at ease, which is saying a lot for me. Just last week I was stressed to the max with school. Just a month or so ago I was feeling like a failure of a mom. Since Mark has been in our lives our marriage has had some tough times. But right now I feel good, I feel happy, I feel content and it sure feels nice.

1 comment:

  1. Mark is such a cutie! And your needing list sounds like mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga