Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

March's Recap
[+] set an appointment at the eye doctor to get these eyes of mine checked out. Check and check. And I've got my new glasses (and one pair of contacts until I can use insurance again this summer) with my new prescription.

[+] get outside every single day. Yes. Even if it was just for a five minute study break on the back porch the outdoors was calling this month. We had a taste of warm weather and even gave the babe a few of his bottles on the patio which makes me excited for summer!

[+] do at least 5 practice questions for Boards each day in a random system and stay on top of the questions in the current system. This one was half completed. I've stayed on top of the current topics and have done an average of 5 a day but I haven't done the random system ones just yet. 

[+] blog more. I blogged 5 times in March and only 3 times in February so I'll say this is a success. And it's been really nice getting back into it when I have a spare moment here and there. 

[+] date my husband, for real this month. This somewhat happened but we weren't great at it. We went out as a family a number of times but need to be better about quality time as husband and wife instead of just as parents. 

[+] wash and fold all the clothes Mark no longer fits in. Yeah nope. There seems to be an endless cycle of laundry in our house recently so this stuff didn't get done. But I did wash everything in the next size for Mark to wear and washed all our bed sheets/towels which rarely gets done. 
April's Goals
[+] buy new herbs to put in my pot in the kitchen. I have an adorable red pot that was originally filled with about 6 different Italian herbs but it ended up dying after a lack-of-watering spell and to be honest, I think it had too many different things in it. I'm thinking two, basil and something else but don't know what yet.

[+] get these long locks of mine cut. I always contemplate something drastically different (shorter, bangs, etc etc) and rarely jump the gun on it. But whether it's something major or just a trim it's about time. The last time I had a hair cut I was still pregnant so it's been a while!

[+] take Mark swimming again. He loved it so much the first time but I feel like his little personality has changed so much since then so I can't wait to see him in the water now. He loves, absolutely loves, bath time so I have a feeling it'll be a huge hit. 

[+] search for a deal on a new dress for Mark's baptism. I don't necessarily "need" a new dress as I have a handful that will work but if I can find a new one for a good price then I think it's a great occasion for one. And if I don't get something new, narrow down which dress I'll actually wear from my closet.

[+] date my husband more. This will be the month! 

[+] pull out my bin of spring/summer clothes from the basement and start to put away all the heavy winter items. Spring in CO is a bit bi-polar sometimes (80 degrees yesterday with snow forecasted for Friday) so I can't officially make the switch yet but it can at least be in transition for a little while. 

Happy April everyone! Where is 2015 going?!?

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your March list! I love this idea, I need to start doing this kind of post to hold myself accountable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga