Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Goals

May's Recap
[+] survive! Yes, we made it to June. 

[+] have a good celebration with my hubs for his birthday. I think this was accomplished but the real judge would be J. 

[+] work towards dropping Mark's dream feed. Now that I'm done breastfeeding this got pushed to the top of the list. After a week of letting my supply go I attempted to just stop doing it last night. And success! He didn't wake up once which just proves that he was ready. 

[+] make Ollie a doggie-friendly treat for his B-day. I totally spaced this (not to mention thought his birthday was on the wrong date) but whipped something up in a hurry. Frozen banana + peanut butter topped with a few dog treats. He loved it. 

[+] get (or ask) for more summer clothes for Mark. After picking up a few items myself and getting a few from the grandmas we're in much better shape. He also got a new swim suit and rash guard for our California trip. 

June's Goals
[+] move my winter clothes out and my summer clothes into my closet. I need to figure out what of my summer wardrobe even fits anymore (since I was prego last summer I didn't get to do this) and hopefully the nice weather is here to stay. 

[+] do at least 88 Qbank questions for boards every day. I'd love to do 132 and I will whenever I can but I'm sure that's not realistic every day. 

[+] be more intentional about my time. If I'm studying I need to log off social media and stay at my desk. If I'm playing with or feeding Mark I need to not attempt to study pharm cards at the same time. If I'm getting quality time with my husband I need to put my phone away and turn off the TV. If we're out with family or friends leave med school at home. 

[+] see the sun every day. It's no joke that this month will spend way too much time studying for boards but getting some fresh air is good for everyone, med school mommas included. 

[+] stick to Whole30 for the month! I'm finally doing something for me.

Happy June everyone! Halfway through the year almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga