Monday, April 26, 2010

on a year's worth of photos

I was inspired by Jaminicole and her 365 Project so I decided to check it out and I really want to try this. The rules are that you have to take at least one picture every day for a whole year. Wow, that's going to be a lot of pictures but I love the challenge and I love pictures so I think I'll give it a shot. I plan on uploading pictures here as well as on my 365 site so please feel free to check that one out as well. I promise that I'll take a picture every day even if I don't get a chance to upload/blog about them every day. Maybe I'll have to feature a "my week in photos" blog at some point if I'm away from my computer for a few days. (I actually like the way that sounds.)

I'll most likely continue to blog like normal, tidbits of my life. The pictures I take may inspire me to write about them, they might just be places I've been/things that I've seen, or they might be completely random if there's nothing exciting going on that day. I hope you enjoy and I hope I can keep up on this. I'm calling yesterday Day#1 because I love the photos I took on our trip. That might be cheating a little, I'm not sure, but frankly I don't really care either :-)
002/365
Today's picture is nothing too exciting because, hey, its my first day so I was sorta limited to make sure I got a picture of something. The weather here is gorgeous, definitely starting to feel like summer and I love it! I decided that after my weeks of grunge while studying for my MCAT that I'd try to put myself together a little more now. I absolutely love this dress. I got it at American Eagle last year and I wish I would wear it more. The fabric is extra soft and it even has pockets! (I'm a sucker for dressed with pockets) My jean jacket is from The Gap, on clearance too which is always a plus.

PS- look how long my hair is getting! After wearing it in a pony tail for about a month straight you tend to not realize that it's grown. I miss my long hair very much so this is awesome for me.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this dress! I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get it? I think I'm going to wear nothing but skirts and dresses this summer.
    I'm really looking forward to your 365 project. I've thought about it, but I really don't know what I'd take pictures of. Maybe you will get me inspired! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga