Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know Me

Today I'm playing Getting to Know You from Keely at Mannland so enjoy....

1. What is your definition of sexy?
Being comfortable with who you are with the people that you love. If that means wearing sweats and eating popcorn while sitting on the couch, or getting dolled up for a night on the town, if you carry yourself with the "I'm happy with who I am" air then you are sexy.

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Definitely poopy diaper.... I have to assume that the diaper would be one of a babies? Which would mean a controlled, and hopefully smaller amount of poo than any random persons puke. Who knows what you'd find that wasn't fully digested. Yuck.

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'd like to say that I'm both, depending on the situation and who I'm with. If I absolutely had to pick though, I'd say introvert.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year.... which one would you give up?
None preferably but I'd choose taste.... not because I don't love taste but because everything else would be so much harder and worse.

5. Cake or Pie?
Pie... hands down... but only fruit pies. None of that cream pie business. Give me a cherry/mixed berry/apple pie and I'm sold.

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Dr. Neela Rasgotra from ER. She is exactly the type of med student, resident, and doctor I want to be.

7. My favorite website is....
The winner goes to Facebook.... not simply because I love it so much but because I'm on it the most. I love seeing what's going on in people's lives. It's closely followed by Barnes & Nobel and Better Homes & Gardens.

8. The highlight of my day is....
Falling asleep. Seriously. I think I have an addiction to sleep because there's no place better than the soft bed under the covers.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, falling asleep is definitely a highlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on number 1 and number 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend sometimes thinks I'm crazy because of how much I can (and will) sleep. Oh well :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga