Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life of a pup

Hello, my name is Ollie. My mom and dad came to pick me up this morning so I could go to my home.
I am a wonderful car rider. I like to look out the windows and chew on the towel on the seat. Aren't you proud that I didn't cry or pee or puke the whole drive home? The drive from San Diego to Denver should be a breeze with me in the back seat!
I wasn't a fan of the grass at first; it's wet and feels different than the concrete but I'm getting used to it. I'm still trying to work on my scratching technique so I stop putting my foot in my mouth or missing my head completely.
Mom likes to take my picture. I like the camera, I really do.
Dad likes to wrestle in the grass with me. But beware, I have needle teeth right now.
I swear there's another dog in my home. He follows me and I try to bark at him. Are mom and dad cheating on me already?
I like my new toys but they're a little big for my tiny teeth for now. I do have a chicken that I'm very fond of and mom gave me an ice cube after our walk, it was awesome. Can you lay as silly as me?
Yes, I love to nap. Got home, then napped. Went outside to pee, had lunch, then napped. Went on a walk, then napped. That's 3 naps already people. What can I say, I'm a growing boy.
It's been a good, long, curious day today but I think we all agree....
I love our new family.

10 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!!! this is so so cute!! makes me wish my pup was still little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! Congrats on your new furbaby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. This is my first "[Life of Meg] Mingle Monday". I love Ollie! What a cutie!! I want a puppy... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable puppy! Found your blog from Life of Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest puppy EVER!

    Stopping by to say hello! Thanks so much for joining the party - can't wait to see which 2 blogs your recommend! You're already getting some great reviews!

    xo,
    -Meg


    [Life of Meg]
    www.megnificentlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Mingle Monday...Love your blog! :]

    And that puppy is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze him!

    Happy Monday! You've found yourself a new follower :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopped by from Mingle Monday :)

    Loved this post! Makes me wanna go get another "baby". Had me oo'ing and aahh'ing out loud, my co-workers probably think i'm crazy. :)

    http://thekimcheechronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can barely stand how much cuteness is going on in this one blog post. AWWWWW!!! I want the life of a pup, their only mission in life is to fill us with the greatest joy imaginable :) Welcome to your new home, little guy!

    I'm also stopping in from Mingle Monday and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, sooooooooooooo cute! We just got a puppy too, yellow lab....so fun!

    www.sarahvanderploeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog and cute dog!! You're blog is precious and I'm now a follower!

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday

    Megan @ missmegan-rn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga