Thursday, September 11, 2014

Baby H: Time Lapse

With the season of this pregnancy coming to a close I've been extra nostalgic lately about the journey that it's been. It's been fantastic and hard. There have been times of learning curves and moments where I've felt so sure of myself. It's been easy and a struggle, scary and exciting, and been packed full of ups and downs. I've hated my body, dealt poorly with the changes but also amazed by my body and what it's capable of.

While most of my time these last few weeks has been spent trying to avoid the aches and pains that come with third trimester, I have loved being pregnant overall. I love my bump except for the belly button fiasco. I love our son rolling and kicking and hiccuping regardless of how strong he's getting and if it keeps me up at night. And I love having him all to myself for the last 8+ months most of all.

Watching this transform has been incredible and I'm so thankful to have all the random photos from this part of life, my pregnancy with our first born. I've been taking daily pictures for the month of September because it's Birthday Month (!!!) and that deserves it's own documenting but for now, here's a look back at the amazing transformation growing a little human can be.
 8w0d / 11w2d / 13w0d / 13w6d / 14w4d / 15w1d / 16w2d / 16w4d
18w3d / 18w4d / 18w5d / 2012d / 20w5d / 22w2d / 22w3d / 22w4d
 23w0d / 23w2d / 23w4d / 25w1d / 25w3d / 25w6d / 26w1d / 27w2d
27w3d / 27w4d / 27w6d / 28w3d / 29w2d / 30w4d / 30w5d / 31w0d
32w2d / 32w5d / 33w2d / 34w1d / 34w6d / 35w6d / 36w1d / 36w3d

The human body flat out amazes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga