Friday, January 14, 2011

Dialect Vlog- Say What?!

I'm jumping on the band-wagon and doing the Dialect Vlog that has been circling the blog-sphere. I don't sound as cool as some of the people *cough*thoseinthesouth*cough* (at least I don't think so) so bare with me here.

Plus I realized I make odd faces when I talk on video. Do I really make them in real life? So if nothing else I hope you're entertained by that. I also apologize for the shining of my earring at the beginning. Note to self, don't wear large gold earrings while recording a video as the sun is setting/shining through the window. Oops, my bad.

So here is the list of words and questions:

Aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught

1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the bug that curls into a ball when you touch it?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when it rains while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?


Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen (although I don't think many guys actually read this besides J but if you do, hello!) Why did Vimeo choose that split second to show for my video by the way? I look lame. I realized after I watching this that the only thing I say that's odd (at least to me) is apparently the word mayonnaise has no "o" in it when I speak.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. aww so cute! your dog is so adorable - I thought he was a stuffed animal when you first turned the camera! haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga