Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog Sale Now Open

I've done it.

I've officially put a few things up FOR SALE on the blog!
Wahooo *happy dance*

I've been wanting to do this for sometime now but wasn't sure what kind of reaction I would get. Then I figured it wouldn't hurt to just give it a try. There are only two types of items currently listed but I will be adding more as per the interest level/my busy-ness level in the coming weeks.

For now, here is a preview of the awesome colors that are available.
I'm not showing product because you'll have to click over to see them for yourself.


The items can be found under the "Blog Sale" page under my header.
See up there....
Home, About the Girl, etc, etc, etc, etc.....
And just incase, I've dropped the link in anyways just because I'm sweet like that :-)

So please, do me a favor a check it out. Let me know what you think. Let me know if there's anything you want. Let me know if there's anything you wish was different.
I'm new and would love the support!

TGIF Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new shop!! How exciting!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats!! those felt flowers (the big ones with the pearls) are seriously amazing. i havnt seen any like those. i want. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga