Monday, April 7, 2014

Baby H: Week 15


Getting dressed every morning is definitely starting to get tricky. It's been difficult to find something to wear everyday that 1. isn't totally sloppy and 2. won't have me hating my waist-band come 4 o'clock. There have been a number of days this week where I leave in the morning feeling great but want to drive home in my underwear because my jeans are just uncomfortable. I need to be better about wearing my BeBand with all my pants just incase and hope that spring weather decides to show up soon.

At the end of last week I received my AngelSounds Fetal Doppler in the mail and I absolutely love this thing. Technology is seriously the coolest. I posted a video on Instagram the day it came of the sweet sound of that little heart beat and I've made a point to listen throughout the week when I think about it. I was a bit hesitant to order one because I've heard of mom's freaking themselves out not being able to hear the heartbeat but thankfully I've had no issues hearing it right away. Now if only that little gummy bear in there would stop wiggling away while I'm listening. Without doubt every time I use the doppler it's like the baby protests and says "no mom, stop listening to me!" and the heart beat slowly swims away. I try and measure the hear rate when I have my phone near me and have gotten between 164 and 156 most times.

As for other random facts for this week goes, I'm up about 6lbs from my starting weight which I feel happy about. I was nervous for a little while (mostly post-Mexico) that I would be gaining too quickly but it seems as if my body has it all figured out now. I even made it to the gym this week for the first time in quite a while and I actually welcomed the sore muscles that resulted the next day. I'm hoping that once neuro is over I'll have more time to get back in the swing of things at the gym. Sleep is definitely hit-or-miss these days as I sleep like a rock some nights and then find myself awake and not able to fall back asleep other nights. I'm contemplating asking J for a new pillow-top for our bed for Mother's Day in hopes that'll help me sleep better in the months to come.

Craving's have been timid this week as nothing in particular has popped up that I must have. I'm starting to miss adult beverages less and less recently which is always a plus however I would love some sushi right about now. I've been battling with some low blood pressure related dizziness and I'm not quite sure how to manage this one. Getting up too quickly has me seeing spots a lot of the time and I sometimes even get to the point of feeling faint if I'm on my feet too long. Other than sitting more and moving slowly, anyone have any suggestions about making sure I don't pass out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga