Tuesday, June 22, 2010

needs to/wants to/can't be done

Dear Stomach,
Can you please stop grumbling?
Especially since I know you're full of pizza pockets, veggies and dip.
Slightly Annoyed,
I hate stomach noises

Dear MSAR Book,
Want to just tell me where to apply?
It'll save me a lot of time and effort if you just decide for me.
I love sticky-notes so please mark all corresponding pages accordingly.
Thanks for the help,
Future MD

Dear New Apartment,
We would love it if you just grew, oh, say 200 extra square feet.
It would make moving that much less stressful.
Sincerely,
Your new tenant

Dear Chardonnay in the Fridge,
If there is anyway for you to make it Friday already (or even Thursday) I'd appreciate it.
Indulging on you by myself isn't the best option for today.
But you're new and I want you.
Love,
I want it to feel like summer

Dear Autobiography,
Do you really need to be 10 pages long?
Are there really that many things you need to know about me?
Aren't bullet points so much more effective?
From,
Writer's Block

Dear Current Nail Polish,
Please leave so I can replace you.
It's magenta's turn.
Xoxo,
Pedicure Princess

Dear Gym,
Be good to me today...
From,
Declining Motivation

Dear Resume,
Why must you be so difficult?
Can't you just be good for every job listing?
I swear, you're so needy that I have to keep changing you all the time.
Always,
Needs money now

Dear Nook,
I'm sorry for neglecting you.
It's not that I don't love the novel you bring to me, I've just been busy.
Can we meet later this week?
Please?
It's time for a story

Dear Free-Coffee Coupon,
I plan on using you soon.
Thanks so much for giving me a free handcrafted drink.
Love,
Caffeine Addict

Dear Best Friend,
Please hurry up and get here.
I miss you.
Always,
Your BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga