Sunday, August 1, 2010

GTKY Sunday


Hello good readers, I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. For us it means trying to get a little extra sleep time since Ollie is set on his schedule and doesn't understand sleeping in on weekends. Otherwise the list for today looks like 1) lots and lots of laundry, I hate when it becomes such a huge pile. 2) Cleaning our apartment and putting everything away. 3) Paying my AMCAS fees and hopefully officially sending my medical school application out. Let me tell you, there's never been such a scary "Submit Application" button in my whole life! Can't someone else push it for me?! and 4) Watching Shark Week.... anyone else excited?

But for now, I'm going to play "Getting to Know You" with Keely @ MannLand5 so here we go....

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
Greatest Puppy Mommy? Sure, I'd take that :-)

2. What is your shoe style?
Usually anything comfortable, flip flops/moccasins/tennis shoes but that's mostly because of my life style. I'm not big on sporting 4 inch heals when walking across campus or taking Ollie for a walk. But I'd secretly love to be one of those girls.

3. Does your car reflect your personality?
Ummm yeah I guess. I love that it's red, it's pretty small and was cheap!

4. If you could take over someone's body for a day... whose would you choose?
Sadly enough, I'd have to say Kim Kardashian..... don't judge me. I think her and her sisters are very pretty (and yes, very dramatic I know) and I'd love to have her body and her gorgeous dark hair. That would be included right?

5. Love or be loved?
Don't they go hand in hand?

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
This is definitely a tough one since I'm such a fat kid when it comes to food... but it would probably be between Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden including the salad and as many breadsticks as I could eat OR Crab legs with caesar salad, clam chowder, and sourdough bread. Both with a glass or bottle of white wine please.

7. Have you been on vacation this summer, if so where?
I've been fortunate enough to have a pretty free summer for the most part so I've been able to spend some time back in good old Colorado with my family and friends as well as our family vacation to Antigua! Vacations are what summer is all about.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Dessert. Anything in that category. Ask BF how many times we've walked through the grocery store and I've wanted Oreos, Ben and Jerry's AND the ever-so-tempting pieces of chocolate cake starring at me by the bakery. A second on your lips, a life on your hips? Nahhh

7 comments:

  1. You know what's worse than hitting the submit button on your application? Those torturous months of waiting to see if you're accepted! =) Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting from Life of Meg! Super cute blog! Best of luck with your med school apps! Also, the Olive Garden would be a contender for my last meal on Earth too. Those breadsticks have really put me into a food coma on multiple occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Found your blog through Mingle Monday. I love that you are the greatest puppy mommy! That is pretty darn important. Hope you are having a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog...it's made my night!
    Hope you accomplished everything on your list for yesterday, and good luck with your medical school applications...fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just stopping by from Mingle Monday.

    I love your layout and I, too, would choose the Greatest Puppy Mommy award! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saying hi from [Life of Meg] Mingle Monday! The pictures of your puppy are adorable! & Good luck with the med. school applications!
    ~Betty
    http://northwestbetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I'm not the first to stop by from Life of Meg's Mingle Monday! {What a great idea she had!}

    Very cute blog here! The pictures of your puppy are adorable! I'm living in Germany now, but from Colorado, so it was also fun to see you mention that beautiful state! :)



    * http://donandamanda.blogspot.com *

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga