Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Life of a Pup

My first week home could not have gone better! Mommy and daddy are taking such good care of me. I'm a happy puppy, even at the vet for the first time. Everyone there loves me and thinks I'm so cuddly... and big already.
I weigh 20.2 lbs at 10 weeks.
A couple of my toes have pink spots. Mommy thinks they're adorable but I don't even know I have toes.
I'm starting to learn how to walk on my leash. We've been making good progress but too much pulling and I'm otta here. I do enjoy our evening walks though and I'm meeting lots of new friends.
If only it wasn't summer time though because I'm always too warm. Even with the air conditioning on I sometimes pant and love to lay where it's coolest. Daddy had a good idea to give me a frozen washcloth and I absolutely love them. I hear the freezer open and the cracking of the towel and I'm wagging my tail like crazy. Anything to cool me down.

This is how I like to sleep and lay whenever I'm in my crate, or anytime for that
matter. I even flop around on my back when I'm playing with my toys and wrestling with dad. But it never fails that this is how I'll be when I nap; on the wood, carpet or bed. Ahh the life.



I really want to be big enough to play at the dog beach because I love being in the water. Even if that means trying to swim in my water bowl or in the bath tub with daddy. Plus, like everything else I do right now, the water keeps me cool.
I can't wait to explore more things, grow even bigger and start learning more tricks. But for now I eat my food, go out to potty, play with my toys and nap nap NAP! I'm not much to brag but can you believe I sleep through the night already? I love my family and I know they love me too.

5 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! That frozen washcloth is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my good grief! You make me want to go out and buy another sweet little puppy! I think my Bella Beast needs a partner in crime! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by Mingle Monday - so happy to see lots of Mingle participants following you!! :)

    xo,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga