Sunday, July 15, 2012

15 Day Challenge [Day 11]


[Day 11] What's one thing you would never change about yourself?

Well this sure was an easy one. 

I'm going to be superficial here and avoid all the "I would never change my caring personality" or something along those lines. With that said....

I would never change my hair. 


Never in my life have I gotten it dyed or highlighted or chemically treated in any way. 
Just trims about ever 6 months. 
My hair has curl to it that's come and gone here and there as I've grown up ranging from super curly to more of a beachy-wave. I'm thankful for that on days that I don't feel like doing anything to it after I shower and can let it air dry. The curl also makes my hair hold style really well, I never have to worry about curling iron curls coming undone and it will stay relatively straight if that's how I want it. 


I did decide a few years ago to chop off 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love but other than that my hair has always been long. I'm not sure if or when I'd cut it like that again but I definitely didn't hate it shorter. For now it's staying long for the wedding and we'll see what happens from there. 

I love that my hair is dark because I know it's from my dad's side of the family. Even though I never knew my Grandma with anything but white hair, supposedly she had gorgeous dark hair and I love that I now have it too. 

1 comment:

  1. What a good answer! You really do have gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga