Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 Day Challenge [Day 9 & 10]


[Day 9] Describe the best day of your life to date 
[Day 10] What's your most embarrassing moment

I decided today to do two days in one with this 15 Day Challenge. Partly because I'm super behind and partly because I don't have much to say for [Day 10] 

But moving on. 

The happiest day of my life is by far the day that J asked me to be his wife. I wrote in detail about our proposal here and I still sometimes can't believe how perfect that day was. I'm so happy that J's sister was sneaky enough to be able to video the whole thing without me catching on and I sometimes get teary eyed watching it even now. 


J and I have been on an amazing journey together, both moving in Southern California from Colorado, graduating at the same time, getting great jobs in our fields, owning our first home and I can't wait to be his wife. According to The Knot . com we have 168 days until our wedding which seems like a lot still but we're really getting there. We're closer to our wedding now than we are to our engagement and I am absolutely thrilled. 

As for my embarrassing moment... I'm not typically one who gets embarrassed about things or who is extra clumsy or accident prone or gullible so I don't have many moments to pick from. However, there was J, down on his knee with my amazing ring. I was crying, so in love and so happy and all I wanted to do was have him close to me. Well it turns out that I forgot about actually having to verbally say "yes!" because I was so wrapped up in the moment. We hugged and kissed to tears of joy from everyone in the room until I finally sat back down to admire my ring and someone said "is that a yes!?!" 

Oops, sorry babe. I figured it was obvious that I'd say yes but I should have been more clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga