Sunday, May 2, 2010

on an update to the 100 list

I've been trying to fill this list to 100 as well as cross things off more lately but the progress is slow. A lot of my goals are things I can't just take the afternoon to accomplish but I definitely want to do them someday. I could really use some suggestions though for my last 16 things because I just can't think of anything. I guess the thing is that I don't want them to be too cliche just to fill up the list. I want them to actually be meaningful to me. (As well as measurable I might add- I haven't put, "be completely happy" because what's that truly look like? I'm very much a "ok I've done that completely now, so I can cross if off" kind of girl.) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated but here's the updated list anyways.

Completed things= Bold (14)
In-progress things= Italics (5)
  1. Get into medical school
  2. Be a bride
  3. Be a bridesmaid
  4. Own a home
  5. Become a mother
  6. Become a grandmother
  7. Make a time capsule
  8. Go to an Olympic game
  9. Take pictures of great food I make
  10. Teach my kids to read
  11. Get a puppy
  12. Go to the airport and buy a random ticket to a random place
  13. Ride in a hot air balloon
  14. Have my own Christmas Tree
  15. Kiss the Blarney Stone
  16. Get engaged with friends and family present
  17. Run a marathon
  18. Spend over $1000 in one store
  19. Find my faith
  20. Make and drink homemade Sangria
  21. Vote in a Presidential Election
  22. Donate my hair
  23. Climb four 14-ers
  24. Host a dinner party
  25. Retire to Colorado
  26. Tell someone I love them and truly mean it
  27. Save someone’s life
  28. Fall in love
  29. Give blood
  30. Draw a self portrait
  31. Embarrass myself and not care what people think
  32. Get Lasik
  33. Drink a martini
  34. Learn to golf
  35. Wear a penny in my shoe in my wedding
  36. Get a massage
  37. Have a fortune teller read my palm
  38. Throw a surprise party
  39. Witness a death
  40. Order breakfast room service
  41. Paint a room a really loud color
  42. Touch a horse
  43. Whale watch
  44. Legally change my name
  45. Parasail
  46. Scuba dive
  47. Grow a vegetable garden and cook using what’s grown
  48. Visit the Vatican
  49. Own something from Tiffany’s
  50. Knit a blanket
  51. Write my will
  52. Fly first class
  53. Use a fire extinguisher
  54. Go skiing in just a bathing suit
  55. Stand in Times Square
  56. Join a book club
  57. Spend 3 months getting into shape
  58. Jog on the beach
  59. Change a flat tire
  60. Get the guts to get the tattoo I've been wanting
  61. Bake homemade bread
  62. Give all homemade gifts for Christmas
  63. Complete my "365 Project"
  64. Go to a bonfire
  65. Volunteer for a whole year
  66. Make homemade ice cream
  67. Go to the first Starbucks
  68. Sew a piece of clothing
  69. Do 5 pull-ups at one time
  70. Work at a soup kitchen
  71. Visit a winery
  72. Not know the sex of my child till their birth
  73. Own a DSLR camera
  74. Take a photography class
  75. Sky dive
  76. Go skinny dipping
  77. Keep a journal
  78. Visit somewhere in the southern hemisphere
  79. Read the Bible
  80. Write hand-written letters to friends
  81. Have a movie marathon
  82. Graduate with a B.S.
  83. Bake a birthday cake from scratch for a friends birthday
  84. Paint a canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga