Sunday, May 16, 2010

on an update to Project 365

I promise that I've been keeping up with my 365 Project even though I've been seriously lacking on posting the pictures here. Sometimes my picture doesn't correspond with the blog I write or sometimes I struggle to find a picture for the day so I scramble at the end of the day to keep with my project. But I promise promise promise that I've taken a picture each and every day and so with that here they are....

I apologize that I'm not a great photographer, I'm trying and learning and would love any comments and criticism anyone has.
013/365
A birthday surprise filled with balloons, chocolate cake, and a night out with friends.

014/365
It's that time of year again that we all just love, finals. I'm lucky enough to not have too crazy of a schedule this semester but that doesn't mean I'm not spending time here, with textbooks, notes and powerpoints as friends.

015/365
I know this picture is sort of cheating because it wasn't actually taken today but since I don't live near my mom I figured it would be ok to use it anyways. Happy Mother's Day!

016/365
The sky was the perfect cloudy today, still showing some blue but with great clouds too. It's days lie this that remind me why I love living in SD.
017/365
My current mood: overwhelmed

018/365
In our adventure to find a bar last night we stumbled upon BJ and Todd who would play any song you requested as long as they had their google windows open. Sometimes this meant that your friend had to hold their iPhone to hear the song she wanted.
019/365
I drive past this house every week on my way to volunteer for Hopsice. This picture definitely doesn't do it justice. I took it while I was driving and would have stopped to take a better one but there was a truck behind me and I didn't want to make him upset. But the point is that it's an awesome house, one I would love to have.

020/365
Absolutely delicious and definitely not good for you but that didn't stop us from enjoying our wings and breadsticks for dinner last night. And you can't forget the pitcher of Blue Mood either.

021/365
Spicy Skillet Chicken from Betty Crocker turned out pretty yummy. But if definitely makes more than you think so be prepared for leftovers.
022/365
It was grocery day today and I feel like you can tell a lot about a person based on the contents of their fridge. I hope mine says good things?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finals!! And make sure to RELAX and REWARD yourself when you're done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope finals went well for you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

101 List 30 days 365 Project anniversary Antigua apartment artist award Baby H Baby H-2 backyard beach bedroom Betty Crocker birth story birthday Blog Sale book of lists books breakfast breastfeeding bride and groom bridesmaids broken Broncos busy cake camera cards celebration ceremony changes Christmas cleaning clothes coffee Colorado conversations cooking country covergirl crafts currently dance Day in the life Dear Monday decorating dessert details DIY dress drink driving engagement Essie etsy exercise fall family flowers food FOTD friends fruit frustrated fun GBU gifts goals graduation groomsmen growing up GTKY hair happy hard work Hawaii hiking holidays holidays. home homeowners honeymoon hope hospice husband and wife Ireland job Lake Powell laughs life life and death life with Mark life with Patrick link-up list LOAP Look what I made love make-up Mark Jameson mark says MCAT med school memory men mom months of Mark months of Patrick motivation moving music My Creations nails Nook numbers nursery Ollie OOTD OPI outdoors paint painting party perfection pho phone photos pictures Piggy Polish Pinterest planning politics pregnancy puppy purse rain random recipes relationships relaxation relieved residency ring Ring Warming sad San Diego school sewing shoes shopping shower sick sketchbook slideshow smile spring spring break stress studying summer surprise swap swim T2T Tail Wagging Tuesday talking tan Target tattoo thankful things I heart tired tradition vacation Valentines video Villa Parker visitors VOTMC weather wedding weekend whole30 winter Wordless Wednesday work work out yoga